Most items have been migrated from your Groupwise mailbox to Outlook, but there are some special items that have not. Below you can find a detailed list.
- mail items from the online mailbox, including the custom category marks
- mail folders, both the structure and the mails in them
Note that after the migration these folders will appear at two different places:
- Received messages in the folder structure same level as Inbox is,
- Sent messages in the folder structure under Outlook's Sent items folder.
You will need to merge these folders manually.
- archived mails - if you have Groupwise Archive and requested to migrate it.
- Note that migration of your Archive will happen about a week, you will just see that a folder named ’Archived mail’ appeared within your folders.
- content of shared email folders where you are the owner
- all calendar items
- tasks created from calendar items with their due date
- content of shared folders owned by others - even though those folders were shared with you in Groupwise, the owners need to re-share them in Outlook
- signature - it needs to be set manually in Outlook, see What are the differences compared to Groupwise
- custom rules (e.g. for automatically filtering messages to folders)
- user defined subjects of emails (called "Personalize" in GW)
- emails from 'Junk mail', 'Trash' and the original 'Work in progress' folders
- items from Tasklist folder that were not coming from Calendar items
- proxy rights to mailboxes that are still in Groupwise
- BC recipients of sent messages (BC fields of sent messages)